I just thought that for something different, I would post some things about me that you may or may not know.
1. I am addicted to dietCoke..I mean addicted, like dr. drew rehab addicted. I can’t get thru the day without at least one bottle. It’s my caffeine, it’s my water.
2. My favorite color is green. Always has been, always will be..end of story.
3. I hate olives. They make me feel ikky all over just to look at them. Bleh.
4. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a flight attendant so that I could travel all over the world. Then I found out you have to have a certain height requirement and thus my hopes were dashed.
5. I met my husband through an online dating site and I asked him out first…well actually told him that he needed to take me to the movies.
6. My husband and I have only had 2 dates before we started living together. We’ve been together for 6 years now.
7. I collect books. I have books by a bunch of my favorite authors and many of them I’ve not even read yet, altho I love to read. I just keep getting books from the library and forgetting about my own TBR pile.
8. I like to shower in the evenings. It relaxes me before bed and I could stand under the hot water for hours if I could. I would much rather have a shower than a bath.
9. I don’t know how to drive. Hard to believe I know. I’m 39 years old and I don’t have my lisence. I hope to get it this year. I just never got around to it.
10. I like to sleep with a lot of blankets, year round. It’s not that I’m cold in the summer, but I like the cocoon feeling.
11. I am half adopted. How is that even possible??? My step-father adopted me when I was 12. He rocks!
12. I speak 4 languages…English, French, German and Spanish. I taught myself Spanish before I went on a trip to Mexico many years ago. Nothing I hate more than being in a country and not understanding what is going on. I’m not a as fluent as I used to be, but I still know my way around.
13. I don’t iron. Anything, ever.
14. When I watch a movie on DVD that I have seen before, I never watch the whole movie. I always fast forward the parts I don’t like. Thus I can watch a 2 hour movie in about 45 minutes.
15. I have 4 steel pins and a plate in my left foot because I fell UP some stairs and broke the 5th metatarsal bone into 4 pieces.
16. I’m afraid of heights. I don’t even like getting up on a ladder.
17. I love men with accents and Gerard Butler is HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWTTTTT!!
18. I’ve been to Scotland and I know what they wear under the kilts.
19. Brooks and Dunn has been my favorite country band since they got together. Now that they are breaking up, I have to find an new band to love and I don’t know if I can.
20. My once grew my hair out, just so that I knew what is was like to wear it in a braid and then I cut it the next day. I regret that. I wish I had long hair again, but I don’t have the patience anymore to grow it out. Live and Learn.