Now onto the design team call info!
We are looking for some new Divas who are passionate and excited about creating and inspiring others while having fun at the same time to join our design team on the red carpet!
*You must work well within a team and love sharing your projects and be able to take awesome and straight pictures with good lighting of projects without having a lot of background “stuff” behind your project.
*You will need to know how to use blogger and be able to write up posts (you will host at least 1 challenge during your term) on the RCS blog.
*You will need to have a Facebook account and an active blog and be willing to promote Red Carpet Studio and our challenges on both as well as any other social media sites you may be on.
*Be able to commit to a 3 month term from January 1, 2015 to March 31, 2015, with the possibility to renew.
1. Create 2-3 projects a month.
2. Projects MUST be turned in on time and you will know at least 1 months in advance what your assignment will be.
3. Post your projects on your blog, facebook and any other social media you are on. Be excited and proud to show off your work and promote RCS.
4. Commenting on all participant entries is expect from everyone!
5. Checking in on our Facebook DT page daily so you are up to date on what is happening within RCS.
If you are interested in being a part of our Red Carpet Studio Team please send us an email to email@example.com
no later then December 1, 2014 midnight CST and…
1. Write “Design Team Call” in the subject line.
2. Your full name and your scrapbook resume and a brief bio about yourself.
3. A link to your blog, Facebook, galleries and any other social media sites you belong to.
4. Please include 3 to 5 recently made layouts and or cards or altered items that you feel best shows off your scrappy style.
All entry emails will be responded to so you know it was received and all accepted members to join the Red Carpet DT will be notified by December 3rd.
This call is open to everyone!